ProductCamp Hyderabad is run entirely by and for volunteers. Please consider volunteering to plan or help on the day of ProductCamp so we can provide the best program ever!
Volunteering is a great way to use and learn new skills, learn more about product management/product marketing, and connect with other attendees before, during and after the event. Planning for the May 2017 ProductCamp starts in Feburary, 2017. We need volunteers for advance planning teams, day of event help and session leading.
Areas where we need the most help (please consider these first): marketing, day of event help and session leading. Details below.
Advance Planning Teams
- Session team (soliciting speakers, selection process, Program Quality, Knowledge about camp format, facilitation skills)
- Registration team (Impactful Persona, Selling skills, Good Communication, Delegation, Coordination, Data management, Reporting skills)
- Outreach Team (collecting electronic sponsor materials – requires networking skills, proposal writing skills, coordination, Impactful Persona, persuasive skills and PowerPoint skills)
- Public Relations and Marketing (website management/content, content marketing/blogging, calendar posting, social media, emails, design, metrics, surveys. Requires Good Communication, creative, event Planning skills, designing tools)
- Operations and Logistics (Requires Multitasking, Delegation, Negotiation skill, Coordination skill)
Day of Event Volunteers
- Venue Setup
- Attendee Registration
- Room Monitors