Join local professionals from in and around Hyderabad in this unique unconference, where 100% of the workshop is participant-driven and collaborative on topics that Product Managers, Product Marketers, Digital Marketers, UX and Startup professionals would find interesting. Any attendee can present a topic or run a group discussion. Come expand your knowledge, share your expertise or even facilitate the event by volunteering.
This unique event lets YOU decide the topics, YOU pick the agenda and YOU participate in the sessions that interest YOU. So what are you waiting for? Have something to speak about or present, register yourself to be a prospective speaker here!
As you consider what topic you might want to offer, feel free to see if any of these tickle your fancy…You could use them as-is, or use them as a starting point! Included here is a potential category to help show the topic’s relevance to product management:
- Career: How to break into Product Management – Advice for new grads & for other wanting to change careers.
- Agile: How a tech team using Kanban can work best with a product management team who has customers steeped in a more traditional PMI/PMBOK style project management realm.
- Pricing: I would love to hear about how folks gather competitive information on pricing and generally what kind of models people use to generate their pricing.
- User Experience: Trends in User Experience – How to keep the usability of your sites current
- Analytics: Tips on using Google Analytics
- Tools: collaboration tools and methods
- Ideation: Rapid concept generation for physical products- save time and investment for exploring viable ideas. (I do this a often and with proven deliverables)
- User Experience: A truly global approach to User Experience
- Agile: The product manager as the agile product owner – Managing product requirements in an agile development environment – The product roadmap in an agile development environment”
- Marketing: Marketing 101
- Organizational Change: Managing change in organizations.
- Agile: A session on agile product development and the role of a product owner in a case study type format…A real life story.
- Communications: Presentation Skills 101 – Creating presentations that are attention grabbing and worth remembering. Provide a tool kit of different ideas for effective presentations.
- Ideation: rapid concept development, like really rapid and visual with some level of detail. Suitable for many budget minded clients or clients that do not need nor want highest quality renderings.
- User Experience: I would like to see how UX (User Experience) is included in the product development life cycle.